Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

No respect for ladies, even at the car wash



This business offers Ladies Day discounts on Wednesday, and since I am a lady, I went to get my car washed. Josue Briones, the owner/manager at The Soft Touch Car Wash on Sandy Plains Road in Marietta, Ga, told me not to come back to any Soft Touch locations because I complained about the price I was charged. 

I went today, Ladies Day, when I was supposed to receive a discount. A full wash, inside and out, is $15, and I told him I only wanted the outside done. When he charged my credit card $15, he said the discount was not for a Number 1 wash. There is no signage saying that is the case. I told him since I wasn't getting a discount, I wanted him to do the inside, too. I have a small two-seater. He said it was too late. I told him I could wait. 

He threw $5 at me and told me never to come back. This is an example of how LADIES are treated in Cobb County. Just wanted you to know...

1 comment:

Please leave a comment or email your comments to tomimot@gmail.com.