Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Warnock wins!

Raphael Warnock has helped turn Georgia blue!

You can judge a man by his actions when he doesn’t know you’re looking. I happened upon Raphael Warnock while he was standing at a Starbucks kiosk in Phipps Plaza in Atlanta years ago. He was dressed impeccably in a suit and tie. He wasn't showing his underwear because he had a leather belt on, tight around his waist. He caught my eye. He didn’t act like a jive Negro, look at me lustfully, or size me up and down. He respectfully went on his way. 

He may not be perfect (nobody is), but he’s believable. Good luck, Rev. Warnock, on your journey to the dirtiest game in town - politics. I’m praying that God will strengthen and protect you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email your comments to tomimot@gmail.com.