|The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept is a textbook for ending racism and saving black people.|
Do you think racism can be eliminated? A former military man turned writer, Neely Fuller, Jr., and a clinical psychiatrist, Dr. Francis Cress Welsing, say YES if the following steps are taken.
1. Understand the true meaning of racism as a global system of white supremacy which must be replaced with justice.
2. People of color should do the following:
- Don't hate white people.
- Stop loving white image of God.
- Stop wishing whites will love and accept you.
- Love yourself.
- Stop gossiping, back-biting, throwing trash, ruining neighborhoods, stealing, killing, selling drugs, and cursing.
- Stop disrespecting self and others, especially women.
- Educate self and children.
- Stop having unwanted children.
- Discourage teen pregnancy and single parenting.
- Pray to the Creator of the Universe for guidance.
- Listen and revere elders.
- Stay away from arguments, and meet socially only to discuss ending racism.
Both Fuller and Welsing's books are available, and videos are posted on YouTube.