Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams' death not funny!

Sunset near Robin Williams' house in 1999
On one of my visits to California, a friend of mine drove us by expensive houses of the rich and famous. There, above street level, he pointed out the mansion of Robin Williams, a guy I said I would never like to interview because there was no telling what he would say or do.

Yesterday he did the unimaginable - took his own life which turned his comedic memory into a tragedy.

I wonder whether he left a note, a message to his wife and kids. What was he thinking, that his last moments would lead to his audience crying from sadness, not mirth?

I remember his house having a pink hue to it. I remember Robin Williams as part crazy, part angelic, part hilarious, part drugged.

What a loss of soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email your comments to tomimot@gmail.com.