Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2016

Prince concert missed last Thursday; Esperanza Spalding tonight!

I'm wearing purple in honor of Prince tonight!
Yeah, I feel stupid! When my husband asked me if I wanted to go to the Fox in Atlanta last Thursday to see Prince perform, I said, "He's a has-been." Truthfully, I didn't think we could afford the tickets  either or if there would be any tickets left when I heard about the concert.

This Thursday, while I was talking to my CPA about my taxes and her bout with the flu, Prince was found dead at his studio in Minnesota. Go figure...

Friends, the lesson in this is: try not to have any regrets. Take care of yourself. Kiss the ones you love. Be free to do what's important.

Now, on to see Esperanza Spalding playing bass tonight!
(Photo: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+esperanzaspalding/posts)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email your comments to tomimot@gmail.com.