Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My appeal to Newt Gingrich to help me find employment

This message was emailed to Mr. Gingrich's office earlier today.

"Dear Mr. Gingrich,

Thank you for agreeing to help me find a job during last night's debate. I need a job making a living wage. Better yet, I need a job that will make me part of the 1% club of which you belong. I believe that I can do what it takes to make between $300k and $550k per year so I can be on a level playing field with you and the rest of your Republican friends. I will even settle for a job making 20% of those numbers so I can pay my bills and buy food. I have education and experience in public relations, marketing, political leadership, education, and project management.

Since you said you can help poor people find jobs, where can I fax my resume? If you or your staff don't respond, I will know that your remarks last night about helping African Americans find jobs were all a joke.

A legal U. S. citizen"

I urge others wishing to get assistance from Gingrich to email him by going to his campaign website. NOTE: Gingrich said he was going to help the poor learn how to get a job, but did not say he was going to make sure they became employed or give them a job himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email your comments to tomimot@gmail.com.