Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray, pray, pray for our world.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I put my head in my hands and started praying for the world. I did this because the events of the past few weeks have alarmed me.

At 6:30 a.m., I woke up, turned on the T.V., and learned from watching CNN that Japan had been hit by an earthquake, creating a tsunami. It was also reported that it could cause damage to the California coast.

As I watched live footage of the tsunami's waves rolling over homes and farms, I wondered are all these events leading up to a 2012 disaster?

Pray for our world. Stop arguing. Come together. Ask for God's guidance.

Pray.

1 comment:

  1. There is so much trouble in the world. So much suffering and sadness either man made or because of natural disasters. Yes, we must pray, we must call upon the name of the Lord, we must help one another.

    In the name of Jesus, I pray for a healing of the world. I pray for the needs of people to be met. I pray for an end to poverty, to suffering, to wars, to diseases. I pray for everyone. I pray for myself too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or email your comments to tomimot@gmail.com.