1. Put your hands up, as high as you can get them.
2. Spread the fingers on each hand.
3. Stand or sit like a statue.
4. Don't move.
5. Consider yourself a captured prisoner of war.
6. Remember, you are behind enemy lines surrounded by enemy soldiers who may be racists.
7. Remember, police have authority under the law to make arrests and to cause sudden death.
8. To a race soldier, you are considered a dark enemy to the white supremacy establishment.
9. Comply. Ask, "What do you want me to do, sir?"
10. Be polite. Don't play with fire or be theatrical.
11. Even if you follow these rules, you may wind up dead, so expect it!
So, prepare to meet your Maker!