Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Do we deserve a female president?

Let's face it, we've still got a problem with women leaders. Even though we may pray to Mary, the Mother of God (Jesus) to intercede for us, we have a problem with women becoming priests.

Go figure...

It has been eight long years since we almost elected a lipstick-wearing soccer mom vice-president, and now given the chance to elect Hillary Clinton, we're trying to decided if she may be the lesser of two evils when up against a reality TV show host with no government experience put in the position of running the most powerful government on Planet Earth.

Go figure...

If my daughter was old enough, I would write her name in on the ballot. If I had a granddaughter, I could write her name in another 35 years. All I want is for somebody I can trust to get in the White House, but that's asking for too much.

Whatever the case, I'm not looking forward to the next four years.

Too bad my passage on that ship to Mars won't be available.

We're screwed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email your comments to tomimot@gmail.com.